She was a working girl她是个劳动的女孩
North of England way在英国的北方
Now she's hit the big time现在她完成了自己的梦想
In the U.S.A.在美国
And if she could only hear me如果她可能只听到我的声音
This is what I'd say.这是我将要说的
Honey pie you are making me crazy甜心你让我变得疯狂
I'm in love but I'm lazy我在恋爱但是我很懒
So won't you please come home.所以你可以不回家吗
Oh honey pie my position is tragic噢 甜心我的位置很悲剧
Come and show me the magic of your Hollywood song.来给我看你的 莱坞歌魔力
You became a legend of the silver screen你成为了银幕上的一个传奇
And now the thought of meeting you Makes me weak in the knee.现在想见你的想法让我变得虚弱
Oh honey pie you are driving me frantic噢 甜心你让我失去理智
Sail across the Atlantic航行穿过大西洋
To be where you belong.是你属于的地方
Will the wind that blew her boatAcross the sea风会吹着她的船穿越海洋
Kindly send her sailing back to me.温柔地把她送回我身边
Honey pie you are making me crazy甜心你让我疯狂
I'm in love but I'm lazy我在恋爱但是我疯狂
So won't you please come home 所以请你不要回家